Dr. Swati Shah
MBBS, MS(General Surgery), DNB(Surgical Oncology)
Dr. Swati Shah did her MBBS and MS General Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She did DNB Surgical Oncology from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute(New Delhi), which is the center to have performed largest number of Robotic Oncosurgeries in Asia.
- She holds special interest in PELVIC oncosurgeries i.e. resection for Urological,
Gynecological, Rectal, Pelvic bone and other
Pelvic Cancer treatmentin Ahmedabad.
- Her surgical experience include organ preserving surgeries (Fertility Sparing Surgeries, Partial Nepherectomy, Hemipelvectomy) as well as radical surgeries(Pelvic Exenteration, Cytoreductive Surgery)
- She is expert in
Pelvic Cancer treatmentand other General Surgeries.
- She is familiar with the latest advents in surgical oncology like HIPEC and has expertise in Laparoscopic and ROBOTIC onco surgeries
- Dr. Swati Shah has the requisite knowledge and the expertise not just to address a diverse set of cancers and precancer conditions but also to prevent them
- Dr. Swati Shah has been practicing since 2011 and her practice has drawn scores of patients from india as well as from the neighbouring countries
- She has won various awards in conferences and is author of multiple articles published in national and international journals
- Dr. Swati Shah is one of the few lady oncosurgeons in india and treats every patients with human touch
- Pelvic Oncology